Our job mobility office supports 18 to 30-year-olds from France and Germany who want to embark on a European journey and make a professional mobility experience. We offer support and advice for young people wishing to
- enlarge their horizons and make new professional experiences
- define their aims and expectations
- make a professional experience in a foreign country and improve their language skills
- feel at home in another cultural environment.
How does the CFB help in concrete terms?
- offers individual counseling and accompaniment;
- provides information on jobs and internships in the partner country;
- adapts to individual needs;
- provides technical and practical help for the implementation of each project (addresses, contacts, information on language courses, accommodation, help with CV and cover letter and preparation for job interviews);
- offers help by phone, mail or in one-to-one appointments.