adviqo AG, founded in 2000 and headquartered in Berlin (Germany), is a diversified media group with multiple online and offline properties.
Originally established to provide advisory services across a whole range of sectors, the business quickly gained greatest traction in the area of “life advice”.
In this sector adviqois the world market leader; their offering includes live counselling services in the areas of life advice, therapeutic counselling and coaching advice. With over 250 employees and offices in 3 countries (Germany, UK, France) the company operates a TV channel, traditional print media and online marketplaces, as well as mobile applications.
For our international marketing team, we are looking for a detail-oriented
Intern SEO – French Markets (f/m)
- Keyword research and on-site optimization according to SEO guidelines
- Identify new keyword opportunities
- Order and optimize web content for Search Engine Optimization
- Content management in PimCore CMS
- Implement and monitor SEO activities
- Social Media Updates and posts
- Supporting market research & evaluations Profile
- You are a matriculated student at an university within fields Communication, Marketing or Digital media
- Enthusiasm in new media and the internet, basic technological understanding and interest in online topics
- Experience with content management systems
- Good basic knowledge of digital image-processing (Photoshop, etc.)
- Preferably experience with Google Analytics or similar onsite analytics tools
- Preferably experience with market research
- Confident working with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You love to work in a team and know your way to get things done on time
- You are an expert of the English and French language (native speaker level)
What you get
- WE CARE: We care about our customers: users and readers, we care about our team and how can we make things easy or better for all our employees.
- WE GET IT DONE: We THINK long term, ACT short term but PLAN actions to fix the long term. We figure out ways to get it done.
- WE ENJOY: We love to do our work, to see that our actions have results and to grow professionally. We enjoy our time at work and help to make it enjoyable to be at the office with flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- WE SUPPORT: We will support you right from the start during your relocation/visa process and/or other administrative issues
- WE DEVELOP: Consistent further development is the key forus, therefore we have individual trainings budgets& career plans
- WE OFFER: Daily drinks and fresh fruit, free sportand language (German & English) courses and a nice after-work culture
- Start date: 01.08.2017
- Place of work: Berlin(located in the heart of Berlin, directly close to Checkpoint Charlie; Berlin-Mitte)
- Duration: preferred min. 4–6 months
If this challenge appeals to you and you want to actively shape a successful growing company, please send your application(CV, possible
starting date, certificate of matriculation) to firstname.lastname@example.org