Team Member for French Customer Service (m/f)
Do you enjoy satisfying customers? Do you enjoy working in international, enthusiastic and friendly teams? Then GameDuell is just the place for you!
Once you’ve completed your training in our Community Team, you will have the opportunity to work responsibly and independently. You will be part of a friendly and helpful team with varied tasks. Due to our steady growth, you can expect continually interesting tasks.
- You are the direct contact point for our French speaking customers whom reach us predominantly by email or via our apps, but also by phone (inbound only, no selling), fax, post, online forum and via social media channels.
- You will answer customer inquiries regarding our products, payment and technical issues
- You will translate templates, teasers and newsletters
What we expect
- You speak French on a native level and are proficient in both German and English
- You are customer oriented
- You treat the customer like a king
- You have impeccable communication skills, both written and spoken
- You are confident on the telephone
- You enjoy working in a diverse environment
- You have at least one year of experience in a customer service role
What we offer
- Very interesting tasks at Germany’s largest cross-platform games community
- A dynamic, open and international team. Fun at work is guaranteed
- A great atmosphere in our office in Berlin-Mitte (soft drinks, fruits, billiard table, catering, game consoles, team events, roof terrace)
- Starting immediately
- Full-time: 40 hours / week (includes occasional evening, weekend and public holiday shifts)
GameDuell is looking forward to receiving your complete application. Please send your application via E-mail to Barbara Pitula (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line ‘Community-French’. Please note that applications sent by post will not be processed and cannot be returned.