Do you enjoy satisfying customers? Do you enjoy working in enthusiastic and friendly teams? Then GameDuell is just the place for you!
You will have the opportunity to work responsibly and independently. You will be part of a friendly and helpful team with varied tasks.
- You are the direct contact point for our French speaking customers whom contact us mainly by e-mail or via our apps, but also by phone, fax, post, online forum and via social media.
- You take care of customer questions regarding our games, features, payments and also technical queries
What we expect
- You speak French at a native level and are proficient in English,
- Knowledge of German is a plus
- You have a friendly approach with customers
- You are confident on the telephone
- You have very good communication skills, both written and spoken
- You are currently enrolled as a student
- Experience in customer care is a plus
What we offer
- Very interesting tasks at Germany’s largest cross-platform games community
- A dynamic, open and international team. Fun at work is guaranteed
- A great atmosphere in our office in Berlin-Mitte (includes drinks, fruit, billiard table, game consoles, team events, sunny roof terrace, many team events, and much more)
- Starting immediately
- Working times: flexible around university plans, 10-20 hours per week (including hours in the office and home office shifts on the weekend and public holidays)
GameDuell is looking forward to receiving your complete application. Please send your application via E-mail to Barbara Pitula (email@example.com) with the subject line ‘Customer Support-French’. Please note that applications sent by post will not be processed and cannot be returned.